News By Tag
News By Place
The 2013 Dodge Dart Leads Its Class in Safety
The latest version of this legendary car can be equipped with over fifty-five safety features
Standard and optional safety features include:
• The Park View rear backup camera automatically turns on when the driver puts the vehicle into reverse.
• Ten standard airbags offer outstanding protection with multistage driver and passenger, knee, side curtain and seat mounted pelvic and thorax airbags.
• The rear ultra sonic park assist system, known as Park-Sense, utilizes sensors that are positioned on the rear fascia of the body monitor a total of ten sectors around the vehicle. The system clicks on when the vehicle is driven in reverse at a slow speed and alerts the driver with both visual and audio cues if any obstruction is detected in the path of the vehicle.
• The blind-spot monitoring system observes the blind spots on both side of the car via radar sensors. If the system detects another vehicle, a visual signal will appear on the outside review mirror.
• Relying on cross-path and rear proximity monitors, the rear cross-path detection system warns the driver if another car moves toward the vehicle while in reverse.
• Reactive front seat head restraints are engineered to move forward and upward in the case of a collision to reduce the risk of head and spinal injuries.
The knowledge sales professional at Knight Dodge can answer any questions about which of these safety features are standard or optional depending on the trim of the Dodge Dart smart buyers prefer. Their showroom is located at 208 Cheadle Street West in Swift Current, SK. In addition to the new 2013 Dodge Dart, they also carry the latest models from all the Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Ram families.