News By Tag
News By Location
The February Passion Challenge - 5 Ways to Fire Up Your Life
Entertainment and lifestyle expert Nina Boski offers 5 easy tips on how to get past everyday stress to get in tune with your passion.
Every Monday in February, lifestyle expert Nina Boski will discuss how hot button pitfalls like stress, financials and relationships, can diminish one’s zest for love and life. LifeBites.com, Twitter, and Facebook pages will distill advice and feature personal development pros including Dr. Wayne Dyer, Rev. Michael Beckwith and Marianne Williamson, along with Nina’s tips on sparking a passionate, fuller life:
1. Get Quiet – In order to create more passion in your life, romantic or otherwise, you need to feel it in yourself first. If you are having trouble identifying your passion, get quiet. Sometimes the passion you have starts out as a flicker before it becomes a full out flame. Don’t be afraid to get quiet or take a step back from your hectic life to hear what you truly want.
2. No Passion – Sometimes in order to know what you truly desire, you get there by understanding what doesn’t drive you. Make a list of what you don’t like or what drains your energy and then compare it to what you like and what motivates and excites you. You may start to see a pattern of what you really love.
3. An Inside Job – Remember, your passion comes from within. Many look for the struggle of outside queue, and passion is not a struggle nor does it come from the outside world. It is something that you are naturally drawn to doing in your life.
4. Not Playing It Safe – You have to be willing to risk what others may think of you or how you may be judged. Many great things have been accomplished by people who were willing to risk it all for what they felt deeply about. Passion involves risk, and risk means going into the unknown.
5. Give Yourself Permission – So many people don’t believe in their dreams or passions. They have an inner voice that creates doubt or a feeling that they could never accomplish it. That inner voice is usually coming from some far away belief system that has now become a reality for you. Just as you have a voice that says you can’t, you also can challenge yourself to have a voice that says, yes, I can.
Visit LifeBites.com and its official social media channels throughout February for insight, expert advice, giveaways and love makeovers. The February Passion Challenge will also be featured on PositivelyPositive.com and its Facebook page, with over one million followers.
About Nina Boski / LifeBites Media:
Nina Boski is an entertainment and lifestyle expert, and founder of LifeBites Media, using the power of entertainment to get a person thinking about their lives. She is host and executive producer of LifeBites LIVE on emPOWERme.TV and LifeBites Radio, based on the popular and acclaimed syndicated radio segment which aired on Premiere Radio Networks, AOL Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio. Now airing on HealthyLife.net, the program, which airs live Mondays, 8a-9a PST, reaches over 72,000 listeners per week.
For more information, or to schedule an interview with Nina Boski, please phone Jeanette Fernandez, Bark PR at 888.680.7981 (tel:888.680.7981) or email Jeanette@barkpr.com.