News By Tag
News By Location
OpenXava 4.6.1: Rapid Java Web Development
OpenXava 4.6.1, the Framework for Rapid Development of Java Web applications, has been released.
The OpenXava approach for rapid development differs from those that use visual environments (like Visual Basic or Delphi) or scripting (like PHP). Instead, OpenXava uses a model-driven development approach, where the core of your application are Java classes that model your problem. This means you can stay productive while still maintaining a high level of encapsulation.
OpenXava 4.6.1 is a maintenance version with the next fixes:
- New IWithMessage to be implemented by validators to get the messages from @Required, @PropertyValidator and @EntityValidator.
- New layout engine improved, though it is still in BETA and deactivated by default.
- Fix: @Inject does not work in "on change" actions.
- Fix: Impossible to store column width in collections inside @AsEmbedded references.
- Fix: Default size not correct for TELEFONO stereotype.
- Fix: Clicking in the current mode with IE8 goes to a nonexistent page.
- Fix: Named reference view for reference with inheritance switches to DEFAULT.
- Fix: HTML_TEXT fields don't preserve content after recalculation.
- Fix: Second level dialogs are shown very narrow with IE9.
- Fix: Mouse over list rows in IE9 moves the bottom button bar.
- Fix: Removing first column in custom reports fails.
- Fix: Removing selected columns in custom reports fails.
- Fix: Obtaining selected object from a calculated collection fails with transient elements.
- Fix: Attribute message of @Required is ignored.
- Fix: Incorrect validation message from PositiveValidator.
- Fix: Messages in i18n files with no arguments are not formatting in the standard way.
- Fix: Thai MS874 encoding fails with IE.
- Fix: Custom reports fail with XML components if persistence.xml is not defined.
- Fix: Valid values do not work in custom reports With XML components.
- Fix: Duplicate dialog title in custom report.
- Fix: Incorrect title on reloading custom report dialog.
- Fix: Valid-values values are not kept when a column is editing in custom report dialog.
- Fix: Comparator values are not kept when a column is editing in custom report dialog.
You can download it for free here: