News By Tag
News By Place
Nayo’s IFS Security Process takes the mystery out of implementing a solid security strategy.
Customer demand prompted Nayo to simplify implementation and maintenance of IFS security. Nayo’s process helps functional teams define and enter “End User” security. The responsibility for security is now where it belongs; “At the source”
Initial training is available that includes:
1) Explanation of Security concepts in IFS along with process flow diagrams
2) A predefined worksheet template for several IFS Modules with every IFS command. The worksheet mirrors the IFS Navigator providing simple cross reference.
3) Realistic samples of typical “End User” roles
4) Hands-On training exercises in a non-technical format
5) Clear procedures that can be easily tailored to satisfy individual company documentation standards.
Learn how to:
1) Use predefined worksheet templates to define End User Roles in each functional area.
2) Expand worksheet templates to include cross functional security requirements
3) Control security by cross checking with company and SOX requirements
a) “End User” role Permission Sets
b) “Functional User “ role Permission Sets
a) End User Roles with Functional User Roles
b) End Users with End User Roles
6) Turn-On “Functional User” role command privileges
a) Export Security data
b) Maintain Security:
7) Deactivate Right Mouse Button options
8) Add New Users
9) Changes to existing Users
Nayo’s solution has enabled:
1) New customers combine testing security along with testing process flows during the Application Solution Tests (AST) that enabled them to experience “Real World” scenarios and avoid “Security Delays” at “Go Live”.
2) Existing Customers transition responsibility to the source while redefining User Security to facilitate easy and effective on-going security maintenance.
Please contact us at email@example.com to begin working together to maximize your standard IFS security functionality and protect your company.