News By Tag
* Business Incorporation
* Global Mobility
* US immigration strategies
* Market Entry
* US work visas
* More Tags...
News By Place
‘BIA Conferences’ to organize “Doing Business in the US” Workshops in India during Jan 2013
The full-day interactive workshop would help Indian Corporations, Investors, and Professionals understand and formulate effective strategies to successfully setup, manage, and expand businesses in the U.S.
The working title for this workshop is:
“Doing Business in the US – Successful Market Entry, Incorporation, Immigration and Tax Strategies”
Attendees will walk away with an enhanced understanding of:
· Successful Market Entry, Incorporation, Banking and Sales Strategies
· Global Mobility and Staffing Challenges
· Successfully Preparing & Filing B-1, H-1B, L-1 and Green Cards
· How to Avoid Costly Mistakes and Receive More Immigration Approvals
· Employment and Immigration Compliance
· Tax Planning, IP, Import Controls and Trade Regulation
· Q&A, Mock Session and Hands-On Practical Training from Experts.
During the Workshop, business experts, experienced immigration attorneys and successful entrepreneurs from the U.S. will share their knowledge about doing business in the United States, and demonstrate participants how to formulate effective business, immigration and tax strategies to take away and implement into their own business. U.S. immigration attorneys will also present on ‘Successful U.S. Immigration Strategies’ and show how to accomplish successful B-1, H-1B, L-1 and Green Card applications.
The workshop will be of interest to any new or existing company that wants to sell their products and services in the U.S., and will help them gain a deeper understanding of the processes and requirements to be successful in the lucrative U.S. market.
• Hyderabad: January 28, 2013
• Chennai: January 30, 2013
• Bangalore: February 01, 2013
• Pune: February 04, 2013
• Mumbai: February 06, 2013
• New Delhi: February 08, 2013
More details on the workshop schedule, agenda and speakers, are available at www.BIAConferences.com