News By Tag
* Business Incorporation
* Global Mobility
* US immigration strategies
* Market Entry
* US work visas
* More Tags...
News By Location
FAPCCI and APInvest to co-host ‘Doing Business In The US’ Workshops in India during January 2013
FAPCCI and APInvest are co-hosting the upcoming “Doing Business in the US – Successful Market Entry, Incorporation, Immigration and Tax Strategies” workshops that are to be held in January 2013 in India.
The full-day workshops are aimed at helping Indian Corporations, Investors, and Professionals understand and formulate effective strategies to successfully setup, manage, and expand businesses in the U.S. Business experts, experienced immigration attorneys and successful entrepreneurs from the U.S. will share their knowledge about doing business in the United States, and demonstrate participants how to formulate effective business, immigration and tax strategies to take away and implement into their own business. U.S. immigration attorneys will also show how to accomplish successful B-1, H-1B, L-1 and Green Card applications.
Attendees will walk away with an enhanced understanding of:
· Successful Market Entry, Incorporation, Banking and Sales Strategies
· Global Mobility and Staffing Challenges
· Successfully Preparing & Filing B-1, H-1B, L-1 and Green Cards
· How to Avoid Costly Mistakes and Receive More Immigration Approvals
· Employment and Immigration Compliance
· Tax Planning, IP, Import Controls and Trade Regulation
· Q&A, Mock Session and Hands-On Practical Training from Experts.
The workshop will be of interest to any new or existing company that wants to sell their products and services in the U.S., and will help them gain a deeper understanding of the processes and requirements to be successful in the lucrative U.S. market.
· Hyderabad: January 28, 2013
· Chennai: January 30, 2013
· Bangalore: February 01, 2013
· Pune: February 04, 2013
· Mumbai: February 06, 2013
· New Delhi: February 08, 2013
More details on the workshop schedule, agenda and speakers, are available at www.BIAConferences.com