News By Tag
News By Location
Corporate Documents / Contracts / Data Room with ThinkingTeam
Every organization would benefit from an instant and complete overview of all its official documents. If this is not YOUR case, then you have a problem!
Every organization would benefit from an instant and complete overview of all its official documents, such as contracts, Board of Directors’ reports, reports of shareholders’
● I am not sure where all contracts are being stored
● Contract templates are being recycled for ages; no regular updates
● We struggle with integrity, confidentiality and accessibility of documents, and not being able to find them again
● Multiple versions of the company’s standard terms are spread all over the company
● We don’t have paper contracts with all our customers/suppliers
Business risks for the Corporate Mission Statement
From a business perspective, you will potentially be confronted with:
● Vendors may be overcharging
● Customers may be undercharged
● Inefficient use of and wasted time for resources
● Compromised customer loyalty
● Redundant contracts executed by separate divisions
Faced with Internal and External Risks
● Contracts lacking critical documents or terms
● Loss of documents
● Lack of visibility for timely analysis of new regulation
● Current tracking solution unreliable
● Decrease in reputation with stakeholders
The question is do you want to continue with those business risks for the corporate mission statement?
Information Management Inefficiency and its Cost
Without technology support, each document has a handling cost of €20,-. Wrong located documents even have of a cost of €120,-
For a mid-size organization corporate documents, contracts, or data room contains easily 2.500 documents, or an inefficiency cost of €50.000. The risk and compliance related costs in such case will vary between 2 to 10 times the inefficiency costs. Ending up with an average yearly cost of €200.000.
For a SME type of organization, with about 250 documents, you still will end up with an average yearly cost of €25.000.
(Sources: Gartner, Delphi Consult, Forrester Research, etc.)
ThinkingTeam Supports and Solves
ThinkingTeam is an entirely web-based search and information management platform for communication and collaboration. This platform actively enhances your operational efficiency.
Regardless of the size of a company or the industry, we believe ThinkingTeam will make the difference in the way all stakeholders of your organization work, collaborate and communicate. Even in an unstructured environment and/or in different locations. Quick start, easy use, find just relevant information, empowerment of your personnel, this is what ThinkingTeam stands for.
Delivering clear Results and Fast Pay-Back
With ThinkingTeam we deliver THE solution who answers all the efficiency expectations, easy use, find just relevant information. Compared to other suppliers, with ThinkingTeam we deliver more supporting features resulting in a higher savings.
Although we do not promise a 100% solution (you still have to process), 50% to 75% is a very realistic improvement (including a probability of savings parameter).
Counting only 50% improvement
♦ For an investment approach (buying licenses), your payback period is 2 to 3 months
♦ For a SAAS approach (software as a service), your payback is already achieved after 2 days each month
♦ For business results – which are harder to measure – your earn back period is even 25% to 50% shorter
Once you’ve decided to tackle the corporate problems concerning the information management and the enhancing your operational personnel you’ll find a great deal of support in ThinkingTeam.
Contact us for a personalized and/or detailed ROI. http://www.thinkingteam.com
Page Updated Last on: Dec 17, 2012