News By Tag
News By Location
New Products for Oil and Gas Fracturing and Drilling Formulations Now Available
Celeritas Chemicals has just introduced a full portfolio of rheology modifiers, gelling agents, suspension aids and crosslinkers for oil and gas fracturing and drilling formulations.
Celeritas Chemicals has just introduced a full portfolio of rheology modifiers, gelling agents, suspension aids and crosslinkers for oil and gas fracturing and drilling formulations. Some of these products include:
● Guar Gum - Fast hydrating and ultra-fast hydrating Grades
• Hydroxypropyl Guar (HPG) - Enhanced temperature stability and solvent compatibility
• Carboxymethyl Hydroxypropyl Guar (CMHPG) - Clean-breaking for sensitive formations
• Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) - Good fluid retention and efficient viscosifier
• Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) - LV & HV (API) Grades. Higher efficiency & purity than CMC
• Organoclays - Activated & un-activated organically-
• Ulexite- Sparingly-soluble delayed borate cross-linker for guar gum
Celeritas Chemicals provides chemical supply solutions including global sourcing and logistics, product development and manufacturing. We help our customers reduce costs, improve supply chain efficiencies and reach high quality benchmarks.
If your company needs a lower cost or a reliable high quality supply option for raw materials for oil & gas formulations, please contact Celeritas Chemicals at (817) 421-3271 or on the web at http://celeritaschemicals.com/