Leading Microsoft Exchange 2013 Training Bootcamp for IT Professionals Plus Certification
Certification Camps is the industry bench mark for IT training and certification and they have just announced their Microsoft Exchange 2013 training bootcamp plus certification with Microsoft Certified Training consultants who are industry leaders.
Serious about certification?
Certification Camps is the right place for you, and they have just announced an accelerated learning bootcamp for the Microsoft Exchange 2013 Server technology. This is a must for IT professionals - students will attend 16 days of intense training with 9 days focused on Windows 2012 to achieve the MCSA pre-requisite certification and then 7 days of Exchange 2013 Training to achieve the MCSE: Messaging Certification.
Students who already hold the MCSA: Windows 2012 Server certification can attend a shorter 7 day MCSE: Message bootcamp.
The MCSE: Messaging Bootcamp will cover Microsoft Official Learning Curriculum courses #20341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange 2013. Additionally – the instructor will cover additional design and implementation topics. Students will test Microsoft Exams 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange 2013 and 70-342 Advanced Solutions for Microsoft Exchange 2013.
Our MCSE: Messaging Bootcamp is taught by industry leading Microsoft consultants who provide training between consulting work. CertificationCamps is the leading provider of Microsoft Official Curriculum products with a focus on accelerated learning bootcamps.
After completing this Microsoft Exchange bootcamp, students will be able to:
• Plan and perform deployment and management of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan a Mailbox server deployment and configure the Mailbox server role.
• Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan and deploy Client Access servers. • Plan and configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2013 Client Access server.
• Plan and configure message transport.
• Plan and implement high availability.
• Plan and implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan and configure message security options.
• Plan and configure administrative security and administrative auditing.
• Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
If you would like to register for this course or find out information about other training and certification courses offered by CertificationCamps click here.