6th Forum of Best Practices in Project, Program and Risk Management
6th Forum of Best Practices in Project, Program and Risk Management organized by QRP International will take place in Paris on 26 Sep 2012.
The event will be held in French in Paris on Wednesday, September 26th 2012.
Here is a quick overview of the program:
- 4 conferences/
* Tailoring PRINCE2 within the public sector
* Using PRINCE2 at MSC Cruises
* MSP principles successfully implemented within Orange Business Switzerland
* Using MSP to manage a program within Novartis Pharma
- 2 workshops:
* How to tailor PRINCE2 to your own environment
* Discover risk management with M_o_R guidance
- 2 software workshops:
* Portfolio management with Sciforma 4.0
* Web solutions NQI Orchestra
Enrollment and participation free of charge.
Attendance cost: Free
Event organizer: QRP International
More Information about the 6th Forum of Best Practices in Project, Program and Risk Management at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net