News By Tag
News By Location
Top 10 Reasons to Waterproof Your Basement
Even if you have never had a problem with water in the basement, here are 10 reasons to consider waterproofing your basement...
1. Many items stored in your basement are irreplaceable.
2. It’s cheaper than replacing your furnace and hot water heater.
3. Protects the value of your home (Once there is evidence of flooding or water in your basement, the value of your home goes down and may never sell)
4. Creates more usable living space.
5. Create more usable closet and storage space.
6. Protect the health of your family from the adverse effects of mold and mildew spores in the air.
7. Gets rid of the damp, musty odors.
8. Protects your belongings and valuables from rust, mold, mildew, and water damage.
9. Ground water tables in coastal areas and inland waterways are slowly rising due to rising sea levels.
10. Basement water problems get worse over time and you could eventually face huge bills to repair or replace basement foundations, walls, floors, appliances, and personal items.
If you’ve ever had water in your basement after heavy rains or melting snow, Vulcan Basement Waterproofing offers a free, no obligation basement inspection and a 180 Days Same as Cash Offer if you need basement waterproofing. A Vulcan Basement Waterproofing expert will inspect for defects, your below-ground foundation walls and floor for causes that could admit subsurface water causing a wet basement, and for all the major signs left by water or excess moisture that are causing your basement and belongings to be damaged.
Vulcan Basement Waterproofing with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Deleware. We’re Not Just in the Basement Waterproofing Business… We Invented It.