News By Tag
News By Location
Popular Dunedin Craft Festival Kicks Off Holiday Shopping Season
Original & Affordable Crafts – Unique Gift Items - Alternative to Crowded Mall Shopping
· 20th Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival
· November 17 - 18, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
· Main Street in Downtown Dunedin
· Juried outdoor craft showcase
· Original crafts - Handmade in America
· Alternative option to holiday shopping in crowded malls.
· Unique and affordable gift items
· 100 crafters from 30 different states
· Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
· Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
· All crafters on site for duration of festival
· Green Market offering a wide variety of quality plants including exotics as well as dips and gourmet items.
· Sponsored by the City of Dunedin
· Vast array of craft media:
o Folk art
o Handmade jewelry
o Personalized gifts
o Handmade clothing
o Scented soaps
o Body products and much more
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation’s most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida’s vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Lauderdale by the Sea Craft Festival (Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean (Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL), the Downtown Stuart Craft Fairs (Stuart, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group’s founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.
For additional information on the 20th Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.
# # #
· Show organizers and various crafters are available for advance interviews.
· Photos of craft festivals, participating crafters and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Dweck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-592-8500.