News By Tag
* Winter Car Repair Tips
* Winter Auto Repair
* Winter Car Care
* Winter Auto Care
* Winter Vehicle Care
* More Tags...
News By Place
Winterize Your Automobile Before Winter Hits
With winter approaching, it is a great idea for car owners to get a winter automotive inspection on their vehicles. By taking care of car repair issues now, drivers will be able to avoid most breakdowns plus help minimize costly repair issues later.
With winter approaching, it is a great idea for car owners to get a winter automotive inspection on their vehicles. During this time of year, auto repair shops, like Last Chance Auto Repair For Cars Trucks http://www.lastchanceautorepairs.com/
By taking care of car repair issues now, drivers will be able to avoid most breakdowns plus help minimize costly emergency repair issues later. Winter snow storms, black ice, plus less daylight are just a few potential hazards that winter brings to your Chicago Suburb drivers year after year.
Winter Car Care Tips
1. Use the correct oil when changing.
2. Make sure you can see out the window.
3. Make sure you check out your battery.
4. Examine your vehicle belts and hoses
5. Check your automobile tire pressure.
6. Is your automobile four wheel or awd?
7. Make sure the antifreeze mix is right!
8. Preparing for an auto emergency is smart.
9. Know what to do just in case you get stranded.
10. Have an automotive repair shop look over your vehicle.
Last Chance Auto Repair is a trusted family owned auto repair shop in Plainfield, IL. They work hard to accomplish their mission: “Quality auto repair on budget.” They are located at 12052 S Naper-Plainfield Rd in Plainfield, Illinois, just across the street from Plainfield East High School.
Appointments can be scheduled on-line through their website http://www.lastchanceautorepairs.com/
Page Updated Last on: Oct 23, 2012