News By Tag
News By Location
Cadence Watch Company Announces the 4-Bit Executive
The Cadence Watch Company is taking orders for the new 4-bit Executive timepiece.
"With gold-plated features and an open-heart 21-jewel automatic movement, the 4-Bit Executive appeals to the aspirational entrepreneurial spirit exemplified by tech start-ups,” says Cadence founder and CEO Vanya Buvac, himself a veteran of several technology start-ups. "This is a timeless technology for a high-tech world."
The 4-Bit Executive is listed at $375, a low price for an automatic watch of these high specifications. The watch is available as part of Cadence’s unique “name your own price” promotion. Head here: http://cadencewatch.com/
About Cadence Watch Company
The Cadence Watch Company was conceived in 2010 by Vanya Buvac, while he was selling a specialized watch that helped improve performance for rowing. He noticed that rowers were mostly buying the watches not for their technology, but to show off their rowing identity at the workplace or in social settings. It dawned on him that “watches are the T-shirts of the workplace” – a way to express your identity while being professional. Inspired by this eureka moment, he created the 4-bit brand to help tech professionals express their identity. Next came the 420 line for people who knew why 4:20 was the most important time of day. The Radian line was for scientists. The Cadence Collective was geared toward designers and creative professionals. The Ecomatic was for activists and eco-conscious consumers. All these sub-brands worked together to create a brand image of Cadence as the watch that lets you express your unique identity in a professional setting.
Watch Fact Sheet: Cadence 4-Bit Executive
A Watch for the Next Mark Zuckerberg?
The Cadence Watch Company started taking orders for the new 4-bit Executive timepiece. The 4-Bit Executive features Cadence’s trademark 4-bit hour markings in 18-karat gold plating.
● The watches in Cadence’s 4-Bit line replace the hour marks with 4-bit binary notations — the language behind all computers and modern electronics.
● Gold-plated features on the 4-Bit Executive: bezel, crown, company logo, hands, skeleton surrounds, and strap buckle.
● The 4-Bit Executive holds a Japanese-made Miyota 8N24 movement, a battery-less and self-winding automatic movement lubricated by twenty-one real rubies and other gems.
● The balance assembly and twenty-tooth escapement wheel visible on the skeleton face are an adaptation of a late-18th-century invention by Abraham-Louis Breguet that revolutionized watchmaking:
● Four bits can express numbers up to 15; the gilt gold markings on the watches feature the least significant bit on the outside.
● Other features on the 4-Bit Executive:
♦ Allergy-resistant 40mm stainless-steel case and back
♦Soft glove-quality leather strap
♦ Scratch-resistant sapphire-coated mineral glass
♦Water- and shock-resistant to 5ATM.
● “Techies loved our original 4-bit collection, and they asked for a timepiece that will look good when visiting a venture capitalist or a Fortune 500 client,” says Cadence CEO and founder Vanya Buvac, a veteran of several tech start-ups.” With gold-plated features and an open-heart 21-jewel automatic movement, the 4-Bit Executive is the perfect timepiece for that occasion.”
● Product available at cadencewatch.com/