News By Tag
* Information Technology
* Executive Office of US Attorneys
* Web Services
* More Tags...
News By Place
Provideo Management Awarded Contract with Department of Justice, Executive Office of U.S. Attorneys
Provideo Management Inc. to provide web services to Executive Office of U.S. Attorneys (EOUSA)
EOUSA is responsible for providing administrative, technical and legal support to all 94 U.S. Attorneys’ offices across the continental U.S., Alaska, Guam, the Marianas Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Provideo will assist EOUSA in achieving the following objectives during the life of the contract:
● Unify and consolidate various web sites and provide a consistent user experience
● Streamline and simplify web site maintenance
● Enhance web site capabilities and usability
● Update existing technologies and develop a single platform
● Maintain operational support of developed web sites, including helpdesk functions
According to Provideo’s executive management team, Bill Calvo and Richard Peterson, “This is a unique opportunity for us to help EOUSA achieve their mission to reach employees and the public to deliver critical information in a reliable and visually consistent manner. Provideo is honored to be part of this effort.”
A testament to Provideo’s rapid growth, the company was designated an Inc. 500 company in 2010 and 2011, ranking 9th in the Government sector and 3rd in the Washington DC area in 2010. Provideo is a certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business specializing in Information Technology Services and Program Management support to Federal customers.
For additional information, please contact us via our website, www.ProvideoManagement.com.