News By Tag
News By Place
e2b teknologies and ERP VAR Announce 6 eCommerce Problems Solved, Demystifying The Webstore Process
ERP VAR is pleased to present this webcast with e2b teknologies and four participating local ERP consultants, Plus Computer Solutions, Oasis Solutions Group, ebs Associates and Exigo Business Solutions.
"We are proud to launch this 6 eCommerce Problems Solved, Demystifying the Webstore Process Webcast in participation with the http://ERPVAR.com nationwide network of ERP consultants,"
1. Learn how to automate sales tax calculations, shipping cost calculations, and secured credit card processing transactions within the webstore interface.
2. Learn how customers can use the webstore to directly access the information within the webstore ERP software including customer specific product related information, customer specific pricing related information and customer specific account history, including orders, payments and billing information.
3. Learn how to use a content management system (CMS) to maintain a webstore, including news feeds, contact forms, images, and other content
4. Learn how customers can easily navigate the shopping experience with easy access to shopping cart information and quick access to check-out.
5. Learn how setting up item catalogs in categories and subcategories with attachments, images, product descriptions and tagged keywords assists the customer in accessing inventory stock status and other information within your ERP software.
6. Learn how sales representatives can sell more with online access to place customer orders and review their customer account history.
This event is titled "6 eCommerce Problems Solved, Demystifying the Webstore Process" using Anytime Commerce for Sage 100 ERP, Sage 300 ERP or QuicKBooks and will be held Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 1 PM Eastern Time.
To register for this event please visit us at: http://erpvar.com/
The live events will be recorded and posted to http://erpvar.com/
ERP VAR is pleased to present this webcast with e2b teknologies and four participating local ERP consultants, Plus Computer Solutions, Burnaby B.C., Oasis Solutions Group, Lexington, KY, ebs Associates, Portland, OR, and Exigo Business ywtvbb Solutions, Kansas City, MO.
ABOUT ERP VAR
ERP VAR strives to educate end-users about world-class business application software and consulting services to manufacturers, distributors, service, consulting and financial companies.
Established in 2012 and headquartered in Orange County, CA, ERP VAR represents the collective expertise of Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree), Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS90 and MAS 200), Sage 500 ERP (formerly MAS 500), Sage ERP X3, Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, and QuickBooks Enterprise third party developers combined with the expertise of local implementation consultants. These local ERP consultants provide end users with a thorough needs analysis to determine which ERP software functionality is required to address their unique needs. If a business process assessment is required the local channel partner is enlisted to provide a comprehensive examination with end user company departments to insure the correct ERP software is selected implemented and the staff is properly trained. For more information please visit http://erpvar.com.
About e2b teknologies
e2b teknologies (www.e2btek.com)