News By Tag
News By Location
IMT Holdings, Corp. Releases Rosoka version 2.5
Latest version provides improved handling of non-Roman scripted languages.
The following functionality was added or enhanced for version 2.5:
• Added ALPHANUMERIC type for the Tokenizer.
• Added ability to see English gloss value on Node/Link viewer in RDV.
• Added lexical support for all language id recognized languages.
• Improved alignment of language name to ISO-639 standard.
• Improved international telephone number extraction.
• Improved extraction for documents in all upper case.
• Improved name recognition ability on languages with no case distinctions.
• Improved license key validation warnings and expiration messages.
• Improved entity harmonization for PERSON entities.
• Improved Russian morphological rules.
About IMT Holdings
IMT Holdings, Corp. (IMT) is a next generation provider of multilingual natural language processing solutions. Through the Rosoka product line, multilingual tokenization, language identification, entity extraction, relationship extraction, entity salience and polarity (sentiment) analysis are all available for integration in a wide array of end-user products, from smart phones to enterprise data marts. More information on IMT Holdings and Rosoka can be found at www.imtholdings.com , www.rosoka.com, or @IMTHoldings on Twitter.
Multilingual Products for a Multilingual World.™