News By Tag
News By Location
Safety Measures To Take While Brushing Or Combing Your Hair
Hair brushing is an action of almost all individuals. Some individuals keep a particular hairstyle for a lifetime others especially young adults embrace new designs according to new styles and fashion.
1) Different types of hair combs are available in the market. The best hair comb is chosen by considering the characteristics of hair (hard, soft, long or short) ,style and comfort.
2) Combing should be done with highest proper care and focus. Some individuals think about other issues and comb hair without any proper care which may be dangerous to the hair.
3) Combing should be smoothly. Roughly combing your hair can increase hair loss.
4) Do not comb hair when its wet. First dry it with a hand towel and put some oil in. Then carefully massage your hair. Now the brushing will be simple and harmless.
5) Do not comb in the opposite direction of hairs. This can also cause hair loss.
6) Vigorous brushing in reverse direction can increase hair loss.
7) Frequent brushing can harm the hair and scalp. People who carry pocket hair combs use it regularly and make it a habit. Combing two or three times in a day is adequate.
8) The teeth of the hair comb should not be hard or sharp, it should not be pushed too firmly on the scalp as well.
9) Always clean your hair comb before use because hairs and dust deposited will make brushing painful and difficult.
10) Others hair comb should not be used. This avoid fungal and bacterial infections. Lice can also spread from one individual to other by sharing hair combs.
11) Combing twisted hair is difficult and can be very painful. Use hair shampoo for washing and after drying use oil and make the hair smooth for an easy combing.
For more info visit: http://www.SupremeSearch.net