News By Tag
* Cloud Management
* More Industries...
News By Location
fluidOps Showcases ‘IT as a Service’ Solutions at VMworld Europe
fluid Operations will be exhibiting at booth #E620 at this year’s VMworld Europe taking place from October 9 to 11 in Barcelona, Spain.
During the show, fluid Operations delegates will be showcasing the eCloudManager™
Innovative ‘IT as a Service’ Solutions Powered by fluid Operations
fluid Operations delivers an out-of-the-box solution for infrastructure and cloud monitoring, management and orchestration. The platform leverages semantic technologies and an in-memory database, and can integrate various resources, including enterprise storage, compute – physical and virtual, network, application, business resources – such as external CRM systems, ticketing systems, project and product catalogs, or any other data sources – or third party infrastructure management tools.
Based on the semantic integration of heterogeneous data sources and on its ability to fully automate processes across infrastructure and application layers and to also include IT project management tasks and workflows, the fluidOps platform provides an overview of the complete data center and delivers innovative ‘IT as a Service’ solutions. This allows enterprises to innovate their business processes and significantly reduce the TCO of their IT resources, improve IT efficiency and increase IT service quality.
End users can thus consume everything from desktops, to compute resources (Infrastructure as a Service), to storage resources (Storage as a Service), to enterprise application landscapes (Landscape as a Service), to service extensions (e.g. patches, customized reports, etc.) in a cloud-like manner, while significantly reducing the time usually spent on manual tasks.
Highlights of the fluid Operations solutions include:
• Semantic integration platform using open standards for innovative ‘IT as a Service’ solutions – consume Infrastructure as a Service, Storage as a Service, Landscape as a Service, and Data as a Service with one tool
• Single pane of glass to offer a complete view of your data center, from storage, to hypervisor, to application, to business resources – extensible database schema to allow for on-demand integration of complementary data sources
• Significant cost and time savings through automated operations – reduce and even completely eliminate manual tasks and processes
• IT intelligence, collaboration and semantic master data management – correlation of technical and business data, documentation, knowledge bases, reports and dashboards tailored to your needs
• Self-Service access to IT as a Service – consumption of IT services without any pre- or post-configuration steps, plus metering and billing information based on real cost calculation
• Application Orchestration – support for SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix, Active Directory, automated clone and post-clone operations
Leveraging Partner Expertise to Shape Customized Solutions
fluid Operations provides an open platform which delivers open APIs for easy integration with third party tools and uses Semantic Web Standards such as RDF, SPARQL and OWL, and works closely together with hardware and software vendors, consulting agencies, implementation partners and systems integrators in order to build customized solutions catering to specific industries or customer needs.
About fluid Operations
fluid Operations® (fluidOps), an innovative software company headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, provides an open platform which allows for the semantic integration of structured and unstructured data across business and IT stacks. This basis is leveraged to deliver our cutting-edge infrastructure and cloud monitoring, management and orchestration solution, the eCloudManager®
Irina Parepa, phone: +49 6227 3849 567, email:
fluid Operations AG, Altrottstrasse 31, 69190 Walldorf, Germany