News By Tag
News By Place
Masters Conference Announces Session Topics for October 2012 Event in Washington, D.C.
The Masters Conference for Legal Professionals, an advanced legal educational experience, announced the sessions for the annual conference, which is being held at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C. on October 8-10, 2012.
• Predictive Coding
• Cooperation and Use of Special Masters
• e-Discovery Introduction:
• International e-Discovery and e-Disclosure Practices
• Introduction to Technology / e-Discovery
• Preservation and the FRCP
• How to Staff and Build a Customized Litigation Support Department
• Social Media: Preservation and Collection
• Update from the Bench
• Producing to the Government
• In-house Cost Cutting
• e-Discovery in the Cloud
• Social Media and Developing Corporate Polices and Attorney Ethics
• International Panel
• Project Management
• Cloud Computing - What Organizations Need to Know Before Moving to the Cloud
• Security Response and Breach Notification
• Mobile Devices / BYOD
• Computer Forensics and Mobile Computing
• Women in e-Discovery Panel
• Insourcing vs. Outsourcing
• E-Discovery & FOIA
• Practicality of Getting ESI from Third Party Sources
• Lowering Discovery Bills Through Defensible Disposal
“The Masters Conference is well-recognized in the industry as providing timely and relevant CLE education that practitioners can put into play immediately,”
The theme of Masters Conference 2012 on October 8-10 at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C. is Information Convergence:
The Masters Conference provides practical CLE education that is delivered by experts with front-line experience for lawyers and litigation support professionals. Attendees will gain practical knowledge, presented by peers, on current issues that can be applied immediately to everyday practice.
To register online for the Masters Conference, visit www.themastersconference.com. For sponsorship information, contact email@example.com.
About Masters Conference
Since 2006, the Masters Conference has brought together experts and leading professionals from law firms, corporations and the bench to discuss strategies, practices and resources for managing the information lifecycle. The Masters Conference events are intimate forums where legal industry professionals can share, collaborate and obtain master knowledge of the most relevant topics in the legal industry today. By limiting attendance, the Masters Conference is meant to be an exclusive opportunity to learn and network with the top legal professionals in the industry without battling large crowds and an overwhelming vendor hall. The Masters Conference offers several educational opportunities, including its Masters Conference in Washington, D.C. in October, its Masters Series for Legal Professionals in various cities, and via webinars throughout the year. For additional information on the Masters Conference, please visit http://www.themastersconference.com. You can follow the Masters Conference on Twitter @MastersConf and #MCLP12.