News By Tag
News By Location
OpenXava 4.5.1: Rapid Java Web Development
OpenXava 4.5.1, the Framework for Rapid Development of Java Web applications, has been released.
The OpenXava approach for rapid development differs from those that use visual environments (like Visual Basic or Delphi) or scripting (like PHP). Instead, OpenXava uses a model-driven development approach, where the core of your application are Java classes that model your problem. This means you can stay productive while still maintaining a high level of encapsulation.
OpenXava 4.5.1 is a maintenance version with the next fixes:
- Focus order only include editors. Actions, links, tabs, etc. are excluded.
- SimpleHTMLReportAction extends SimpleTemplaterAction to be able to use SimpleTemplater in mails.
- Documentation for @Tree improved.
- Fix: Focus is not set in the first load of detail only modules.
- Fix: Navigating among objects with references with inheritance produces system error.
- Fix: New in a model with a reference with inheritance does not reset the reference view to the base model.
- Fix: Searching from a reference with inheritance does not always show all the objects of the hierarchy.
- Fix: resetAfter=false for saving fails when inheritance is used in references.
- Fix: Tree editor cannot add child node without @GeneratedValue.
- Fix: SimplerTemplaterAction does not return booleans.
- Fix: SimpleTemplater does not work for empty collections.
- Fix: SimpleTemplater better detect in which cases not to insert instead of new lines.
- Fix: Tree editor failed to look up properties in property-based entities.
- Fix: Base Style generates a tr with no td in sections, so it fails with IE.
- Fix: Bad layout for + and X icons in frame of images gallery.
- Fix: Liferay column resize not stored permanently.
- Fix: Fails on save the second object when id is inside a group.
- Fix: Labels qualified with entity name (MyEntity.myProperty in i18n file) are not used in list mode.
- Fix: Tooltip not recognized when defined qualified in i18n file, that is using: MyEntity.myProperty[
- Fix: Searching a reference with several @SearchKey does not work if some key field has an event associated.
- Fix: Removing a column from the list after filtering produces "Errors trying to obtain data list".
- Fix: Adding an element in a collection in split mode changes the main module list by the collection list.
- Fix: Changing list row count in a page other than the first one shows the incorrect page.
- Fix: Image for showing/hiding filter in list in collection is broken with 2 collections in a dialog.
- Fix: Popup calendar for dates fails in Chinese.
- Fix: Fails on Tomcat with unpackWARs="false"
- Fix: Duplicate div on load collections via AJAX.
You can download it for free here: