News By Tag
* Applicant Tracking
* Talent Acquisition
* Candidate Experience
* More Tags...
News By Location
HR Services Releases Version 13.3 of myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System
Release features usability enhancements to the candidate experience and user interface.
“As a SaaS applicant tracking vendor, we are continuously reviewing and improving the software based on our internal product development research and user suggestions. Our latest release provides enhanced usability to users and candidates through new interfaces that are easier to navigate and require less time”, stated chief information officer and certified usability analyst Jennifer Brogee.
Candidates who are applying for positions at companies using myStaffingPro applicant tracking software will benefit from redesigned education and work history collection screens. The design features:
• Singular navigation that guides candidates to the next section
• One-click access to edit or remove entries that were parsed from a resume or social networking profile
“The goal with this release is to improve the candidate experience and thereby increase the application completion rates of our customers,” added myStaffingPro president Bob Schulte. “Our product development team then took the release a step further by reconfiguring and enhancing the Add Requisition functionality in myStaffingPro. We are extremely pleased with the results. The feedback from our customers has been extremely positive.”
myStaffingPro's new Add Requisition functionality provides one-click access to:
• Select the preferred option to copy an existing requisition or create a new one
• View all job descriptions available for use
• Review and edit the job description template before applying it to the requisition
• Preview the job-specific prescreening questions assigned to the job description
• Change the set of prescreening questions assigned to the requisition
The 13.3 enhancements are immediately available to all myStaffingPro customers without an additional fee. To learn more about the latest release of myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, please visit http://mystaffingpro.com.
About HR Services Inc.
HR Services Inc. is a leading human resources software company serving businesses nationwide. The company's product line features the myStaffingPro applicant tracking suite, myStaffingPro Elevate recruiting software, as well as the DialApp interactive voice response system.