News By Tag
News By Place
Announcing the Inaugural Infrastructure and Construction Libya Summit 2012
A Senior-level Summit called the International Infrastructure and Construction Libya Summit 2012 held on the 7th and 8th November in Istanbul. A platform for Government and Business leaders with global companies interested in Libya.
This Summit will include a conference and exhibition and bring together senior Libya Government Ministers and senior representatives in the fields of Transportation, Communications, Urban Development, Power, Construction and Health with global international companies with an interest in Libya.
Following the successful transition of a new Libya Government and the announcement of investments in several infrastructure and construction projects, Libya has become a desirable country to invest in. This Summit will be a unique platform for the Libya Government and Infrastructure leaders to update global investors about the needs of the industry and networking opportunities for those interested in partnership and project opportunities in Libya.
The Summit will cover different sectors according to specialisations. It will also include presentations, panel discussions from experts as well as several networking breaks and a gala dinner.
Examples of current speakers include:
• Mohamed Faiz El Abbar, Chairman, Housing Infrastructure Board (HIB) Libya
• Dr Khairy Agha, Chairman, Renewable Energy Authority of Libya (REAOL)
• Dr Ahmed Shaibi, Deputy Chairman of Projects and Planning, General Electric Company of Libya (GECOL)
• Mayhoub Rafa Al Mayhoub, Manager, Urban Planning Authority Libya
• Taher Siala, CEO Infrastructure Investment Fund, The Libya Investment Authority
• Nouri Sadeq Mohammed, Airports Projects Manager, Transportation Project Board
• Khaled Ben Otman, Chairman, Libya Businessman’
• Jonathan Robinson, Head of Project Finance, MENA HSBC
For more speakers and further details please see the following link on:
To request an agenda or for any queries please contact: