News By Tag
News By Location
Nordson ASYMTEK Hosts Free Coating and Jet Dispensing Seminars in Richardson, Texas
Nordson ASYMTEK will host free technical seminars on conformal coating, dispensing, and jetting applications and innovations and the fluids, equipment, and manufacturing techniques to implement them.
"Nordson ASYMTEK hosts seminars throughout the world to provide a forum for people involved with the application of adhesives, sealants, conformal coatings, and other liquids to learn about the latest fluid chemistries, process techniques, and manufacturing solutions. The seminars provide an opportunity to interact with experts and others utilizing these products and technologies,"
Some of the topics to be covered are:
• PCB Cleaning Benefits and Media
• SMTA – Your Network for Electronic Assembly Technology
• The Benefits of Conformal Coating and What You Need To Know To Get It Right
• Coating Equipment and Application Techniques
• Interactive Programming Session for Coating
• Automating Conformal Coating Inspections
• Plasma Surface Treatment to Enhance Dispensing Applications
• Rheology for Adhesive Dispensing Applications
• UV Curable Materials for Display Applications
• Semiconductor Grade Flux Selection and Addressing Potential Issues with Flux Residue
• Dispensing Equipment, Applications, and Jetting Techniques
• Interactive Calculator
• Automated Inspection Techniques for Underfill and Microelectronics
The seminars are geared for manufacturing and process engineers and manufacturing, operations, and plant managers. Presenters come from companies throughout the industry including Elantas PDG, Henkel International, HumiSeal, Indium, Nordson ASYMTEK, Nordson MARCH, Nordson YESTECH, the SMTA, Sony Chemicals, and Tech Spray.
For more information, or to register, go to http://www.nordson.com/
About Nordson ASYMTEK
Nordson ASYMTEK, a world leader in precision automated fluid dispensing, conformal coating, and jetting technologies, designs and manufactures a full line of dispensing and coating systems, supported by a global applications and service network. Recognized for its innovative equipment and excellent service, Nordson ASYMTEK continues to offer advanced dispensing solutions for a range of precision assembly processes. These include semiconductor packaging, printed circuit boards, LEDs, flat panel displays, medical and biotechnical devices, and solar and photovoltaic products. Nordson ASYMTEK is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and has received numerous awards for its service excellence and product innovations. For more information visit http://www.nordson.com/