Four Years Running - Prep Sportswear Ranks on the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies
Prep Sportswear ranks #1955 on the 2011 Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest-growing private U.S. companies. They also placed #112 in the Consumer Products and Services category and #38 in overall growth for the Seattle Metro region.
By: Prep Sportswear
Prep Sportswear has a 3-year revenue growth rate of 138% which places them at #112 in the Consumer Products and Services category nationwide and #38 in overall growth for the Seattle Metro region.
“In the last year, we continued to leverage our technology and ecommerce platform to meet consumer demand and partnership opportunities,”
• Redesigned e-commerce website
• Expansion in the collegiate marketplace
• New channels launched for Adventure and Destination, Fire, Police, Government, World Soccer, and Vintage Teams
• Expansion of the Louisville production facility
• New marketing, social media, PR, and partnership programs
• Upgrades to our proprietary technology platform
Sportswear Inc. launched in 2005 with its flagship brand Prep Sportswear. Prep Sportswear began with 130,000 online school stores, and has grown to have stores for more than one million schools, teams, colleges, and military bases. The web site contains millions of product options, all individually customized and fulfilled in five business days.
Complete information on this year's Inc. 500 can be found at http://www.inc.com/
View the official Inc. Magazine Prep Sportswear Profile http://www.inc.com/
Page Updated Last on: Aug 22, 2012