GM Candi Module Tech 2 Use and Interface List
The CANDI module connects between the Tech 2 Flash's diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the CANDI module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications
In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface, you will need the Tech 2 and a CAN diagnostic interface module. This Interface module can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
Here is the candi module tech 2 you can see http://www.vtoolshop.com/
tech 2 candi module is available online in many online store.
Most of the tools have the main Interface Specification:
GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface list
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
03-05 Saturn ION (2.2L)
From this video you can see GM Tech2 PRO Kit with CANDI Interface http://www.youtube.com/
So how to use the GM Candi Module Tech 2?
First you should know which programming can the GM Candi Module Tech 2 can solute :
GM Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI)
Programming Solution Bundle
• The GM MDI Unit is a compact communication module that manages the transfer of
data between a vehicle’s onboard ECU network and a PC.
• The GM MDI Programming Solution Bundle includes a one year subscription to the GM
Technical Information System (TiS) SPS – a $995 value!
• With your included TiS SPS subscription you can always access the most current
General Motors vehicle control module calibrations.
• The GM MDI Unit has an easy to grip, comfortable, rugged enclosure.
• The GM MDI Programming Solution Bundle allows the user to perform Pass-Thru
programming procedures using software running on a laptop or desktop PC.
• Using the GM MDI Unit for programming frees up your Tech 2 for diagnostics.
• User can perform Data transfer and Electronic Control Unit (ECU) reprogramming.
• The GM MDI Unit has shop network communications (LAN and WLAN) capabilities.
• Future expandability, including diagnostic applications.
• GM MDI is also available without TiS SPS subscription.
Above is all the GM MDI 's parameter .
before you use the tool , you should read the instruction of the gm tech 2 scanner ,it can help you be familiar with this module. and then you will use tool more easily.
the gm tech 2 scanner you can see.
GM Candi Module Tech 2 isn't a difficult car scanner for you to use , if you have patient ,it will be more easy.