News By Tag
News By Location
How to Save Energy Using Voltage Optimisation?
Voltage optimization technique helps in energy savings and cutting down on powering bills. This also helps in increasing the lifespan and efficiency of electrical equipments.
What is Voltage Optimization?
By definition voltage optimisation is an energy saving technique where there is systematic controlled reduction in the voltages received by a consumer to reduce energy use. It is usually installed in series with the mains electricity supply to give optimum supply of voltage to the equipment running. For instance in the United Kingdom voltage levels fluctuate between 207V to 253V voltage stabilization technique ensures that all the equipment are supplied with an optimized pure sinusoidal voltage of around 220V which is ideal for proper functioning of electrical equipment.
For Voltage Optimisation visit: http://www.pesgroupltd.co.uk/
Advantages of Voltage Optimization
Voltage optimization technique is the perfect answer to how to saving energy. This technique has been adopted world over thanks to its functionality. These circuits are available for both single phase and three phase applications which take care of all the domestic and commercial needs. Here are some of the advantages of adopting this technique in your energy saving endeavour.
• The use of this technique can reduces energy consumption from 20-30% in electrical equipment and lighting solutions. This can be installed on main electrical supply or sub supplies to correct the whole load or individual loads with a facility.
• This also helps in improving the power quality in your homes and commercial establishments. It ensures automatic seamless bypass which corrects voltage levels at all times. Adopting this technology maximizes the return on investment for any business.
• Voltage fluctuations lead to damage of electrical equipment and increase the cost of maintenance. Voltage stabilization nullifies the chances of electrical fluctuations and helps reduce maintainable cost and increases the lifespan of electrical equipment.
• You will also add to the cause of the environment by saving electricity as it will help reduce the CO2 emissions from the coal and gas based power plants. 60% of power generated in the United Kingdom comes from coal and gas based plants.
• Today’s digital voltage optimization equipment come with remote programming and control which takes into account all the different factors such as fluctuation in optimizing the voltage.
When it comes to adopting voltage optimization technique you need to make sure you adopt a technology from a reputed name in the market. This ensures that the technique complies with all the energy efficiency schemes. This also ensures high quality equipment ensuring the safety of the equipment and human lives surrounding it.
For Power factor correction visit: http://www.pesgroupltd.co.uk/
Page Updated Last on: Jul 10, 2012