News By Tag
News By Place
myHealthbox now available for Windows Phone
myHealthbox has released today version 1.0 of its mobile client for the Windows Mobile platform.
With over 800.000 healthcare products and information leaflets, support for 17 European countries and 17 languages myHealthbox is the largest source of information on medicines and healthcare products in Europe.
The myHealthbox client for Windows Phone gives you access to the largest database of patient information leaflets and technical documents for medicines, nutritional, cosmetics and healthcare products.
In Version 1.0
- search mode for unregistered users
- access to personal account and profile
- support for professional users
- full products search
- information leaflets viewer
- pharmacies map (over 120.000 pharmacies in 16 countries)
- alerts, notifications and news support
- support for connected and non-connected mode.
Youbiquitus Mobile Solutions is an Italian company focussing on mobile
technology and innovation applied to healthcare (sometimes referred to as
mHealth). User centric design, high usability standards for both professionals and
common users, information quality, real-time updates and ubiquitous availability
make Youbiquitus solutions stand out from the crowd.