News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
OCEANSPLASH 1.1.3 - Automatic splashes for ocean interactive objects in Maya
OceanSplash, a plug-in for Maya(3D Application) creates awesome splashes for animated objects in seconds that otherwise would require even expert to spend days in order to create one.
By: Jahangir Hussain
1) Interactive "Create" and "Edit" Interfaces
2) A Splash Engine is built for every assigned object. The engine detects the finest of ocean movement.
3) Transformation and deformation of floating particles generated by Splash Engine for Curves, are controllable by its control curve.
4) Splash Engines have an "Enable" button to switch on/off the splash simulation any time.
5) Splashes are responsive to CG weather (Splash particles can be connected to fields)
6) Splash Engines can be built for either ordinary particles or nParticles
7) Oceansplash does not add new nodes to a Maya scene, and so the splash Engines work properly in any other Maya, in another computer.
8) Splash settings can be saved as presets.
9) Splashes are automatic and cope with the finest modification to the animation.
10) Export selected or All *oSp-objects.
11) Import *oSp-objects to an Ocean or Pond of the a scene
12) Import *oSp-objects along with the ocean/pond from the import file as is.
13) Import an *oSp-object multiple times to same ocean/pond
14) All the imported *oSp-object including multiple imports, will have unique splashes.
*oSp-object is an object that is assigned to oceansplash
Page Updated Last on: May 26, 2012