News By Tag
* Content Authoring
* Web Mobile Documentation
* Technical Communication Software
* Gov Procurement
* Schedule 70
* gov IT
* More Tags...
News By Place
Technical Communities and MadCap Software Sign Government Services Partnership
Offering government users greater access and savings on technical communication software
The agreement authorizes Technical Communities to distribute MadCap's powerful XML-based software:
• Flare - MadCap's flagship product for creating, managing and publishing print, desktop, Web and mobile documentation
• Contributor - to simplify content review and contribution to documentation
• Analyzer - for analyzing, reporting and improving project content to increase efficiency and consistency
• Lingo - to eliminate the risk of losing valuable content and formatting between authoring and translation with Translation Memory eXchange (TMX) support
• Mimic - for creating fully interactive demos, tutorials and software simulations
• Capture - to capture, edit and enhance images from a computer screen
• MadPak - the must-have suite that includes six fully integrated tools: Flare, Contributor, Analyzer, Lingo, Mimic and Capture
More product information is available at http://madcapsoftware.gsamart.com
"Today, many US government offices and agencies are reaping the benefits of our MadCap technical communications suite to enhance the quality and consistency of their continuity books and standard operating procedure manuals-whether in print, the Web, desktops or mobile devices-while also streamlining their content delivery process," said Anthony Olivier, CEO of MadCap Software, Inc. "We are excited to expand our government support through our partnership with Technical Communities, which regularly serves 1,400-plus US government, military and prime contractor organizations and has earned some of the highest ratings from the US General Services Administration. Together, we can offer government customers a winning combination of state-of-the-
"Technical Communities is excited to offer the federal government a comprehensive help authoring and technical communication software solution," said Peter Ostrow, President and CEO of Technical Communities. "We are confident in our ability to help MadCap Software achieve greater reach into government purchasing organizations."
MadCap Software products are under General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) managed by Technical Communities, which will provide content, transaction, marketing, sales support, and reporting services around them. Technical Communities also will provide presentation and order processing through the GSA's e-commerce web site, www.gsaadvantage.gov, and the company's online marketplaces, www.gsamart.com and www.testmart.com.
About MadCap Software
MadCap Software, Inc. is a leading technical communication software firm specializing in integrated applications for end-to-end content development, delivery and management. MadCap's software products provide state-of-the-
# # #
About Technical Communities
Companies who sell to the government rely on Technical Communities for proven contracting, marketing and sales solutions. The company, with offices in the California's Silicon Valley and the Washington, DC corridor, is owner and operator of marketplaces www.gsamart.com, www.testmart.com, www.navicpmart.com, www.eurekaspot.com, and government business and procurement content network including www.govcontractsmagazine.com. For more information, visit http://www.technicalcommunities.com.