News By Tag
News By Place
Study Says Enterprise Cloud Usage to Double by 2015; Appointment-Plus Enterprise Scheduler Use Grows
Appointment-Plus enterprise scheduler continues to experience an increase in enterprise-level clients who utilize the system for improving their scheduling and booking processes for a variety of different tasks and services.
According to IBM, the number of enterprises turning to cloud computing is expected to double by 2015. Other findings gathered from the survey of 500 business and technology executives worldwide include:
• 35 percent of respondents say they plan to utilize cloud computing to transform their business models.
• Only 31 percent say “improving organizational efficiency” will be a top challenge in three years, compared to a little more than half that say it’s a top challenge today.
IBM released the findings, compiled in the new study “The Power of Cloud: Driving business model innovation”, at the March IBM Pulse 2012 conference in Las Vegas.
As adoption of cloud technology continues to grow at the enterprise level, these businesses and organizations quickly realize the ease of improving tedious and time-consuming tasks, such as booking appointments and reservations, through online applications like enterprise scheduling software.
“The process of scheduling and managing appointments and reservation is an oftentimes overlooked component of overall operations,”
• Job applicant interviews.
• Interviews and internal training of new employee hires.
• Inbound shipments and deliveries.
• Lessons, meetings and general services.
• Donations, such as blood and plasma.
• Department of motor vehicle licensing appointments.
• Trade show/product demonstrations.
• Employee financial services and advisement.
• Tech support.
• Physical training and exercise classes.
• In-person workshops, seminars and events.
Among the numerous industries that rely on Appointment-
The scheduling process can be challenging, especially for enterprise-level organizations with large numbers of appointments and reservations, staff members and customers, clients, patients or students. Additionally, most enterprises operate multiple locations and require the same scheduling across these sites.
Attuned to the unique scheduling needs of enterprises, Appointment-
• A highly scalable system that allows organizations to easily accommodate increases in workload, users and growth.
• Web services, including integrations with existing software systems.
• The most configurable scheduling software system available.
• 24-hour support from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz.
• Dedicated business and support contacts.
• “Turnkey”, existing solutions that are instantly ready to go live.
• Custom graphic user interface (GUI) development.
• Robust reporting capabilities.
# # #