News By Tag
* Academic Scheduling Software
* College Scheduling Software
* University Scheduling Software
* More Tags...
News By Location
Appointment-Plus Announces Top Five Reasons Why Colleges, Universities Should Add Online Scheduling
Institutes of higher education are adopting online scheduling software at an ever-increasing rate, as evidenced by the number of universities, colleges, community colleges and technical schools selecting Appointment-Plus as their scheduler of choice.
Given the benefits this technology brings to institutes of higher education, Appointment-
The top five reasons are:
1. It enables your staff to work more efficiently and productively. As students can schedule their appointments or book rooms online, faculty and staff spends less time manually scheduling students over the phone or in-person. This frees up a significant amount of time that can be utilized more effectively.
2. It’s accessible from any Internet-connected device. As a cloud-based technology, online scheduling software is not confined to an individual desktop computer or network. It’s accessible in the same manner as Facebook, Amazon and Gmail, which means faculty and staff can access their appointment schedules right from their laptop, smart phone or tablet anytime, anywhere. Additionally, schools that choose Appointment-
3 It offers recordkeeping, reporting and analytics functionality. Online scheduling software gives faculty and staff quick access to appointment data, without having to manually manage it in a spreadsheet or paper appointment book. Additionally, the software can instantly create reports and analysis of appointment and reservation activities.
4. It reduces “no-shows”
5. Students love it! Today’s students are connected to the Internet 24 hours a day and are accustomed to using their smart phone, laptop or tablet for just about anything, including scheduling an appointment. Online scheduling software enables students to book their appointments or reservations when it’s most convenient for them, not just during office or department hours.