News By Tag
* Real Estate
* Multifamily Properties
* San Diego
* Loan Recovery
* Commercial Real Estate
* More Tags...
News By Place
Trigild Portfolio Grows With Addition of Seven Multifamily Properties
Residential Complexes Located in Georgia, South Carolina, Las Vegas and Idaho
According to Trigild’s managing director of commercial real estate, Brian Morelan, Trigild's real estate team, which includes management, receivership law, real estate and accounting experts in offices nationwide, has taken over day-to-day operations for two multifamily complexes in Georgia, one in South Carolina, three in Las Vegas, Nevada and one in Idaho.
“Our priorities during the transition for each complex will focus on residence life/safety, customer service and efficient provision of revenue-driving, rentable units,” he said, noting that a team of Trigild employees is charged with preserving, securing, maintaining and safeguarding the properties and is authorized to manage, operate and market the properties for lease and sale. To that end, Trigild will oversee all deferred maintenance issues as well as bolster occupancy and focus on increasing the bottom line.
“Residents should view the transition as good news. One of our goals is to keep occupancy up -- and you can only do that by keeping residents happy,” Morelan said, adding that enhancing the properties goes hand in hand with that mission.
Property highlights include:
· Located in Anderson, S.C., River Oak Apartments is at 170 River Oak Drive near Clemson University. The 7.92-acre property is covered with oak trees and sits alongside a creek. The 96 units are 900 square feet with two bedrooms and one bath.
· The all-brick Beverly Forest Apartments at 1204 Veterans Memorial Highway SW in Mableton, Ga., surround a courtyard and are situated on 3.63 acres. The 42 units include a mix of one-bedroom, one-bath; two-bedroom, one-bath; and three-bedroom, one-bath apartments and range from 920 to 1,200 square feet.
· Located in Hinesville, Ga., a quarter mile from Fort Stewart—home of Army’s 3rd Infantry Division—the Tree Top Apartments at 600 Taylor Rd. are nestled on 7.33 acres with mature landscaping. Comprised of 42 units, ranging from 634 to 925 square feet, the one- and two-bedroom apartments wfavv have one bath; the three-bedroom apartments have two baths.
· The Woodbridge Apartments at 1368 North Hartman St. consists of 20, two-story garden-style apartment buildings comprising 200 one-, two- and three-bedroom units in a quiet neighborhood in Boise, Idaho.
· Located in Las Vegas, Nev., north of the famous strip at 711 East Nelson Ave. The Judith Villas Apartments is a three-story gated community located on a cul-de-sac surrounded by desert landscaping. It is comprised of 144 one-, two- and three-bedroom units, ranging from 525 to 798 square feet.
· Joshua Villas Apartments, located at 3985 E. Cheyenne Ave. in Las Vegas, Nev., is nestled in a garden setting atmosphere close to shopping, restaurants and easy freeway access. The beautiful complex was built in 1999 and offers 176 units offering one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments, ranging from 520 to 895 square feet.
· Located in the heart of Las Vegas, Nev., at 121 North 15th St., The Fremont Villas Apartments offers beautiful views of the city and is comprised of 138 one-bedroom apartment units.
“There are still a lot of multifamily projects facing financial challenges,”
Headquartered in San Diego with regional offices throughout the country, Trigild has more than 35 years of commercial real estate and operating business expertise, with a focus on managing and maximizing value for assets in an array of industries, including hospitality, multifamily, office, industrial, retail, petroleum properties and more. For further information, visit www.trigild.com.
Contact: Sydnie Moore (619) 823-8448