News By Tag
News By Location
Intelligent Converters released MySQL Migration Kit v5.1
New version of MySQL Migration Kit, collection of tools to convert MySQL databases into MS Access, MS SQL, Oracle, DBase, MS Excel and vice versa, has been released.
What's new in this release:
* Access-to-MySQL has better support for large binary objects
* MSSQL-to-MySQL allows to specify MS SQL database directly (for users with limited privileges)
* MySQL-to-MSSQL can convert views and synchronize data
* Oracle-to-MySQL can convert views and synchronize data
* MySQL-to-Oracle has better support for converting user-defined queries
Intelligent Converters allow prospective customers to try the product before deciding if they want to buy it. Demo version of MySQL Migration Kit converts only five records per table and does not convert views and relationships between tables.
Other features of MySQL Migration Kit:
* All versions of Linux/Unix and Windows MySQL servers are supported.
* Migrates MS Access databases to MySQL server or into a local MySQL dump file. The program can synchronize existing MySQL tables with MS Access data and convert MS Access queries into MySQL views. All versions of MS Access (including 2010) are supported.
* Exports data from DBase/FoxPro/
* Exports data from MS Excel spreadsheets or CSV files to MySQL server or into a local MySQL dump file. Option to refine data types during the conversion process. All versions of MS Excel (including 2010) are supported.
* Migrates MS SQL databases to MySQL server or into a local MySQL dump file. The program can convert views and synchronize existing MySQL tables with MS SQL data.
* Migrates Oracle databases to MySQL server or into a local MySQL dump file. The program can convert views and synchronize existing MySQL tables with Oracle data.
* All versions of 32- and 64-bit MS SQL servers are supported.
* All versions of 32- and 64-bit Oracle servers hosted on Linux/Unix and Windows platforms are supported.
* Exports MySQL databases into MS Access, DBase/FoxPro (*.dbf), MS Excel
* Migrates MySQL databases to MS SQL and Oracle servers
Free subscription for updates
As every Intelligent Converters product, MySQL Migration Kit is supplied with one year subscription for updates. It means that customer will get new versions of the software included in MySQL Migration Kit for free within one year. Moreover, customer will receive all new utilities for migration from/to MySQL that will be released during the subscription period.
# # #
Intelligent Converters entered the software market in 2001. The company specializes in data conversion techniques. The main goal of its software is to convert data with a minimum loss of information (e.g. formatting properties for text documents or field attributes for databases). Intelligent Converters software is well-known all around the world. It is converters between the most popular databases: Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2 and export tools for Adobe PDF to convert data into Microsoft Word, HTML, plain text, Microsoft Excel and XML. All of them combine ease of use with sufficient capacity to guarantee the best quality of the conversion process.