News By Tag
* Application Software
* Aes Direct
* More Tags...
News By Place
Streamline, Inc. Launches “Streamline Shipping”
A global ERP shipping application solution for Non-Vehicle Operated Common Carriers (NVOCC) and vehicle operated carriers with integration to US export control system AES Direct with five languages supported for global markets.
The cloud-based application equips shippers and customers with a powerful, comprehensive and secure logistics management platform that:
• Provides a solution for Non-Vehicle Operate Common Carriers (NVOCC) and vehicle operate carriers
• Powerful and simple user interface to manage the shipping lifecycle
• Built on leading enterprise cloud platform
• Features advanced analytics and dashboards to help track all aspects of your business
• Helps companies manage the entire shipping lifecycle, from quoting to payment
• Includes built-in automation to streamline manual and redundant processes
• Offers a certified AES Direct software solution to US Government export systems
• Standard industry forms provided with customization ability
• Includes an incident tracking system that enables shippers to manage lost or damaged shipments
• Offers scalable security management by roles
• Provides a subscription-
• Supports partner networks within the system to extend your business to partners
• Introduces “Social Shipping,” so you can follow conversations around shipments
• Includes online product training
• Integrates with MyFax System
• Offers language support for English, French, Spanish, Japanese and traditional Chinese
• For an additional fee, we can custom import your legacy data and provide greater customizations
• And much more!
“Today, most shipping solutions are home-grown or leverage outdated technology and methods,” explained Chris Matthews, Streamline president. “Streamline Shipping is a cost-effective, cloud-based management tool that is both universal and personal. It provides seamless integration with the U.S. government’s AESDirect export control system for tracking shipments.”
A prime advantage of the Streamline platform is its expandability and adaptability to accommodate improvements and upgrades.
“We’re already planning on the next version to include real-time tracking from the time the vessel leaves the dock to arrival,” Matthews said. “It will also include integrated risk management services and have payment and check verification services for invoice payments worldwide.”
Streamline delivers enterprise-wide products and services that maximize return on investment using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. Streamline provides a world-class, total enterprise solution without the large capital expense of traditional ERP systems.
For more information visit our website: http://www.streamline.bz
"Like Us" on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/
# # #
Streamline is a leading global cloud ERP and logistics software company specializing in supply chain management solutions for shipping, transportation, rail, warehouse management and manufacturing.