News By Tag
* Vancouver marketing agency
* Internet Marketing
* Castle Communication Systems
* Roger W. Graham
* More Tags...
News By Place
CastleCS Offering $429 Marketing and Advertising“Check-Up” at No Charge for Limited Time
Leading Vancouver Integrated Marketing and Advertising Firm CastleCS announced today that for a limited time it’s offering the popular “CastleCS Check-Up” marketing and advertising audit, analysis and consultation package at no charge.
The CastleCS Check-Up helps businesses clearly and objectively evaluate the health or weakness of their current marketing and advertising vital signs. It’s designed to ensure that businesses are relying on the latest consumer research, maximizing their branding and positioning leverage, exploiting all suitable online and offline channels, and realizing superior results and ROI.
“The CastleCS Check-Up is the immunization shot that businesses need to have in order to avoid the deadly disease that sees most new businesses fail within the few years of existence,” commented Roger W. Graham, PhD, CEO and founder of CastleCS. “It helps them ensure that their marketing and advertising efforts are optimized, effective, and taking them in the right direction. In other words, we take the guesswork and wishful thinking out of the process, and replace that with clear, objective evidence and sound, pragmatic advice. We call it the CastleCS Check-Up, but it’s really more of a survival kit for businesses – especially in today’s hyper-competitive and fragmented marketplace.”
Businesses that sign-up for the CastleCS Check-Up will receive:
• A review of their current advertising tactics to check that their vital signs are strong
• A review of their visible online presence to see if they enjoy a healthy reputation and peak positioning
• An SEO audit to see whether Google finds them nourishing or whether they’re giving the spiders and bots heartburn
• A gap analysis to identify competitors that would love to see them fall ill
• A best practice review to ensure that they’re following healthy habits
• A customized report highlighting 5 ways to improve their current marketing health
• A customized report highlighting 5 ways to improve their current advertising health
• A 15-minute consultation call to discuss the results of their check-up and help them boost their business health to optimal levels
Normally priced at $429, the CastleCS Check-Up is being offered for a limited time at no charge. Businesses that sign up will be able to take what they learn and apply it immediately to realize high-payoff gains, while fixing critical errors that are holding them back or exposing them to risk and loss.
Businesses can sign-up for the CastleCS Check-Up by visiting http://www.castlecs.com/
Vancouver integrated marketing and communications firm Castle Communication Systems (CastleCS) designs, executes and manages results-focused advertising campaigns and creates integrated marketing plans for clients who want to take their business to the next level. As a full service advertising agency and management advisor, Castle helps clients achieve a high performance environment – one where marketing strategy, digital advertising, and staff training all work together to create ongoing, elite-level excellence and profitability. Learn more at http://www.castlecs.com/