4th Expert Forum on ITC Litigation & Enforcement
Hon. Charles E. Bullock, Chief Administrative Law Judge, U.S. ITC will serve as Co-Chair of ACI’s upcoming 4th Expert Forum on ITC Litigation & Enforcement with Alexander D. Chinoy, Of Counsel, Covington & Burling LLP and current President, ITCTLA.
Additional special features of this year’s event will include the following keynote presentations by ITC staff:
• The View from the ITC Bench, featuring participation by Chief Judge Bullock, as well as Judges Gildea, Rogers, Essex and Pender
• A View from the Chairman’s Office – Chairman Deanna Tanner Okun
• A Commissioner’
• The Impact of the Consideration of the Public Interest on the Issuance of Relief – Jean Jackson, Assistant General Counsel
• Investigative Attorney Involvement in the Adjudicatory Process – Lynn Levine, Director, OUII
Also hear from:
• Dax Terrill, Attorney Advisor, IPR Branch, U.S. Customs on Proposed Initiatives Relevant to the Enforcement of ITC Exclusion Orders at Customs
• Thomas Fusco, Supervisory Attorney, OUII on the panel session, Effectively Managing the ITC Pre-Hearing Process
• Juliana Cofrancesco, Attorney Advisory, U.S. ITC at the interactive working group session, ITC Case Law Year in Review – A Hands-On Examination of the Key Cases of 2011, What They Mean for ITC Practice and Their Impact on IP Litigation
Gain firsthand insights from senior-level in-house counsel on Corporate Approaches to ITC Litigation: Cisco – HP – HTC – Intellectual Ventures – JK Sucraolse (China) – Nokia – Qualcomm – Tessera – 3M
The only event of its kind on the market, if you are involved at all in Section 337 litigation, this is the one annual event you don’t want to miss!
*Inquire about group and special rates for ITCTLA (International Trade Commission Trial Lawyers Association)
Full information on the forum can be found at www.AmericanConference.com/
# # #
About American Conference Institute:
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Headquartered in New York and led by Benjamin J. Greenzweig, Managing Director, American Conference Institute has grown to produce more than 220 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.