News By Tag
* Law Firm Financial Management
* Legal It
* Legal Software
* legal PMS
* More Tags...
News By Location
ADERANT Expert 8.0 Sets The New Standard For Practice And Financial Management Systems
Latest release adds advanced capabilities law firms are requesting to better manage operations for increased revenue and profit
Building on a robust framework developed using the latest Microsoft technologies, ADERANT Expert 8.0 leverages industry standards to provide powerful functionality, reliability, and scalability for even the most complex global firms. Release 8.0 delivers substantial new capabilities and enhancements developed by collaborating closely with clients to meet their specific needs for increased performance, productivity, and efficiency. These new features include:
- A new Expert Time Management module was designed from the ground up to be the best in the industry. It provides innovative capabilities that greatly simplify entering, reviewing, and editing time. Numerous methods for time capture support multiple user behaviors and preferences, giving timekeepers unprecedented flexibility, speed, and accuracy that will maximize billable time throughout the firm.
- Significant new functionality has been added to more effectively manage complex and ever-changing fee rate structures. With a streamlined user experience for handling rates and enhanced reporting, firms can improve the overall administration of their various rates structures.
- Paperless Billing speeds a firm's capture to cash cycle with streamlined, electronic prebill review and editing. Expert 8.0 further streamlines the review, editing, and now also the approval processes. Additional information euzox and calculations are available to improve awareness while editing and increase accuracy.
- Scheduling, managing, and monitoring alternative fee arrangement matters and matter portfolios is easy with the new features, including workflow, added to Expert Matter Planning, ensuring that all engagements meet the firm's profit targets.
"We are excited about the ADERANT Expert 8.0 release. The rates management and time entry enhancements show ADERANT's continued commitment to the Expert product line," stated Swen Nielsen, financial systems manager for Squire Sanders (US) LLP. "As a global law firm, one of the key reasons that we have partnered with ADERANT for so many years is their continued focus on addressing the often complex requirements of firms like ours."
ADERANT works very closely with clients throughout every product development cycle so that all products meet the often stringent and varied demands of different firms and users worldwide. This unique methodology also ensures that new releases work out of the box, deliver value from day one, and require less on-going support, giving firms a quick return on their investment.
"Before building Expert Time Management we did comprehensive competitive research and talked to a great many firms to determine the product requirements,"
ADERANT will continue its substantial investment in product innovation with expanded capabilities planned for 2012 and beyond. The company invests a significant percentage of revenue in research and development to continue to set the bar for legal and professional service firm performance. ADERANT remains the solution of choice for nearly 2,800 firms around the world, including more than 60 percent of the AmLaw 200.
# # #
ADERANT, headquartered in Atlanta, is a global provider of comprehensive business management software for law and professional services firms. ADERANT's complete suite of solutions includes: business development, calendar/docket matter management with built-in court rules, client relationship management (CRM), practice and financial management, time and billing, case management, document management, and business intelligence. ADERANT helps firms more effectively and profitably manage, grow, and protect their businesses. More information is available at www.aderant.com.