News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
Splenda - Splenda Sickness - Beware These Side Effects of Using Splenda!
Are You Among the Many Experiencing These Splenda Sife Effects?...
By: Stacey Miller
Since its approval by the United States government in 1998 and introduction there in 1999, sucralose has overtaken Equal in the $1.5 billion artificial sweetener market, holding a 62% market share. According to market research firm IRI Splenda sold $212 million in 2006 in the U.S. while Equal sold $48.7 million.
Individuals have complained about these side effects:
- "I have arthritis like symptoms running throughout my entire body..."
- "I have been experiencing the most unbelievable stomach pains..."
- "More recently I had been noticing that I was more and more a bloated, gassy, constipated, stomach cramps, and dizziness..."
- "I started having a feeling of water running down my legs and esp over my left ankle It felt like a torrent of water filling my shoes..."
- "...have been causing depression, dizziness, tingling numbness in lips, confusion and drowsiness..."
- "I have been experiencing migraines, aches and pains and also got motion sickness..."
- "I had a severe episode of vertigo with symptom similar to motion sickness, where I had lay down to prevent my self from vomiting..."
- "The headache always started with my left eye aching really bad then stretching along the left side of my head...
These side effects were reported on a site about "Splenda Sickness". If you believe that Spenda is causing these problems you may want to stop use and consult a physician to be sure.
Click on the link below to get your FREE "Thank You" gift for reading this article:
Page Updated Last on: May 29, 2012