News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
IT Lifecycle Management New Release Version 9 - Beyond Expectations
An All in one lifecycle and helpdesk solution which operates from a single database
DeskCenter IT Lifecycle Management Suite the 21st Century answer to control, transparency and optimizing your IT Infrastructure
We bring our IT Management Suite, to your attention, which has received a phenomenally positive reception here in the US in the first few years since it started selling. DeskCenter USA has been nominated in 2010 and 2011 by Network World as one of the 10 emerging IT companies to watch, but also been listed again in the August 2011 edition of CRN Magazine due to our creative product, our SMB pricing and marketing focus, and our bundled pricing solutions which include, short and long term keys under a leasing/rental program. We are truly offering a 21st century tool which is much required in today’s ever increasingly complex IT environment.
The differentiators which allows us to stand out from the technical product side:
1. We are the only full featured IT Management Suite which has been developed from the ground up and is therefore fully scalable, interactive, and faster (no third party components)
2. We are agentless (exceptions being application metering and software deployment)
3. Run off one single database
4. We have most likely the best license management/recognition tool (Microsoft approved)
5. We have installations from as low as 100 seats all the way up to 22,000 seats (VW) and soon over 100,000 seats
6. Our software has saved money for major reference accounts i.e. Lufthansa/Air Plus, PriceWaterhouseCooper, Kraft Foods, Lotto, and VW - $1,000 per computer per year.
7. We are offer and encourage professional service installations and training so that clients can benefit the fullest extent from the technology
8. We have one of the shortest installation time periods (normally one week)
While all of the above items are nice, let us now point out what benefits your company would harvest, where you would save money, and in which way would it help to establish a compliant, transparent IT organization:
1. License Management: It would allow your company to not only be in license compliance and not have to worry about any negative exposure by being reported to either the BSA (bsa.org) or the SIIA (siia.com) which offer rewards to informants, but you would also be in a position to harvest old licenses (did anybody ever take licenses off the old computers and re-proposed them?) and determine which licenses are part of a suit or are standalone versions.
2. License recognition/
3. License Metering: Considering all the licenses, possible library/license subscriptions, or SaaS functions, you require in your company, you need to know to what extend these licenses are actually used, what your internal cost/benefit ratio is and whether you need this license (including streamed or virtualized software) on this workstation. The metering tool will give you a precise picture of such usage and will help you to streamline operations (you can save up to 30% of your annual Software cost according to Gardner) by not having software without full benefits on computers, thus increasing your annual TCO.
4. OS and Application Deployment: With this function you can seamlessly keep your organization’
5. Green IT Power Management: This tool is included free of charge in any base package we sell and depending on your cost of energy and the number of computers, can save you on an annualized basis the cost of 40 to 50 % of the total cost of our solution.
6. Asset Management: With this tool you can monitor all assets connected to the infrastructure (desktops, printers, servers, phones), make sure they are still available, have finance include relevant purchase data, including individual warranty information, pre-plan a clearly defined replacement strategy etc. and tailor reports in any fashion you may want them.
7. Reference material on all our additional functions, packages, and options including all the individual benefits, cost savings, and the like are available through our website or by writing to email@example.com including the request for an individual product demonstration.
DeskCenter USA | 309 West Park Avenue | Floor 2 | Long Beach, NY 11561
(O) 516-442-1509 | (F) 516-442-0283