News By Tag
* Stakeholder Management Software
* Media Relations
* Engaging Stakeholders
* Reputation Management
* Crisis Communications
* More Tags...
News By Location
Engaging Stakeholders for Effective Crisis Communications, Issues and Reputation Management II
AIMediaComms is hosting the 2nd in the Engagaing Stakeholders series on the topic of Engaging Stakeholders for Effective Crisis Communications, Issues and Reputation Management on November 10th at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre.
London, U.K. -- October 24, 2011 – Following on from the first successful executive briefing in June 2011, AIMediaComms, the market leading provider of media and stakeholder interaction software, is hosting the second in the Engagaing Stakeholders series on the topic of Engaging Stakeholders for Effective Crisis Communications, Issues and Reputation Management on November 10th at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre.
In every day operations, but particularly when a crisis strikes, effective communication with stakeholders is vital in maintaining the reputation of a company and its value.
On Thursday November 10th, from 1 – 6 pm, five communications experts will discuss how effective stakeholder interactions can help an organisation enhance and protect its reputation.
• The Language of Leaders: How Top CEOs Communicate to Stakeholders to Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results
Kevin Murray, Chairman, Bell Pottinger Group
• Issues & Crisis Management: Navigating the New Stakeholder Communications Landscape Andrew Mike Seymour, International Director, Crisis & Issues Management, Edelman
• Political Crises: Lessons to be Drawn from Coping with Unforeseen Events
Lionel Zetter, Managing Director, Zetter's Political Services and Former President at CIPR
• Reputation Management 2012
James Thellusson, Head of Corporate, Public Affairs & Business Communication, Lexis PR
• Local Issues under a National Spotlight
Stewart Argo, Media Relations Manager, The City of Edinburgh Council
• The Challenge of Self-Regulation in an Era of Ethical Pressure
Francis Ingham, Chief Executive, PRCA
To register or for more information, please contact AIMediaComms on 020 7690 8891 or at email@example.com
# # #
AIMediaComms is a rapidly growing company. With over 300 active accounts, it is Europe’s leading provider of stakeholder and media relations management software. With more client experience than anyone else in the market, we have a deep understanding of delivering successful implementations, helping our customers derive maximum value from their investment.