News By Tag
News By Location
Welcome Beyond Is Turning One – And Is Celebrating With Exclusive Anniversary Offers!
Welcome Beyond is happy to announce its first anniversary – treating guests with a list of exclusive special offers from some of the great properties listed with Welcome Beyond!
As part of our celebrations, we are proud to announce these exclusive special offers:
Casa Talìa, Sicily, Italy:
- 3 nights for the price of 2
Brody House, Budapest, Hungary:
- 20% off the regular rate for 2 nights
Mansion Sophia, Santorini, Greece:
- 20% off the regular rate early bird promotion
Indulgence Divine, Vittoriosa, Malta:
- 10% off the regular rate for 7 nights
Villas de Trancoso, Bahia, Brazil:
- Romantic champagne dinner for 2 for a 7 night stay
Chateau du Chiron, Limousin, France:
- Welcome bottle of champagne and a homemade cake for a 2 night stay
- Three course welcome dinner for up to 12 adults for a 7 night stay
98 Island Wall, Kent, UK:
- 10% off on all mid-week bookings
Villa Metato, Umbria, Italy:
- € 200/night instead of € 220
La Quinta Troppo, Zihutanejo, Mexico:
- 50% off the regular rate for Premium Ocean View rooms
All offers are valid for bookings through the Welcome Beyond website only, please quote ‘Anniversary’
We would love for you to stop by and check out our exclusive offers. Just visit http://blog.welcomebeyond.com/
Chris, Oliver and the Welcome Beyond team
For more information about Welcome Beyond’s Exclusive Anniversary Offers visit:
For more information about Welcome Beyond and other properties visit:
# # #
WelcomeBeyond.com is a website promoting the most beautiful and unique vacation homes & boutique hotels worldwide.
We hand-pick places that we feel are truly original. Many reflect their owners' passion for distinctive architecture and design. Some border on quirky (and may have crossed over the line). Several are quite posh. And a few are downright rustic. But what all of our properties have in common is that they're authentic — be it a tree house, a yurt, an igloo, a cottage, a beach house or a castle. Each is singular, memorable and definitely worth writing home about.