News By Tag
* Corporate Wellness
* More Tags...
News By Place
Wellness 2.0 – The Next Generation of Corporate Health Programs
IQPC’s 4th Annual Corporate Health, Wellness, & Benefits Summit brings together Human Resources professionals to decrease absenteeism and presenteeism through wellness programs using physical fitness and beyond
According to the Center for Disease Control, “Productivity losses related to personal and family health problems cost U.S. employers $1,685.00 per employee per year, or $255.8 billion annually.”* Keeping health care costs down and keeping employees satisfied in their current positions is a rising concern for many employers.
The 4th Annual Corporate Health, Wellness & Benefits Summit provides a wide array of learning and networking opportunities through panel discussions, business meetings with solution providers, and round table discussions to prepare for the next generation of corporate health programs by exploring:
• The best methods of measuring ROI and VOI
• Ways to expand wellness programs to address needs beyond physical health
• How to implement new programs or program expansions on a budget
• Finding vendors that are the best fit for the company’s unique needs
• Individual employee focused offer programs that are in sync with each employee’s unique wellness needs
Featured speakers include:
• Global Health and Well-Being Program Manager, Intel
• Health Promotion Manager, CIGNA
• Wellness Program Manager, PG & E
• Director of Benefits, The Children’s Place
• Wellness Coordinator, Union Bank and Trust Company
• Medical Director for Health Promotion, Caterpillar, Inc.
Emotional and psychological well-being is increasingly becoming an important factor for employers as ways to decrease absenteeism and presenteeism. Linking arms with corporations at various stages of their wellness programs - from nationally ranked programs to younger programs - is a diverse way to capture best practices for planning, implementing, and measuring the success of wellness programs.
For more information on the 4th Annual Corporate Health, Wellness, and Benefits Summit, please visit http://www.corporatewellnessevent.com or contact Gahwui Kim at Gahwui.Kim@iqpc.com
# # #