News By Tag
News By Place
Oxford Hen Weekend vs Oxford Hen Party? Take the Banzai quiz...
If you can’t decide whether to organise an Oxford hen weekend or an Oxford hen party then use our handy quiz to see what would suit you:
By: Banzai Stag & Hen Weekends
2. Are you worried that people will not come if they have to spend too much?
3. Do many of your hen’s nervous about leaving their children for a long time?
4. Is the stag do on the same day/weekend?
5. Are your hens local to the area?
6. Would your hen’s prefer to have an experience such as a spa day or an activity event?
7. Are mum’s and aunties coming along?
If you answered ‘yes’ to more than a couple of the above questions we suggest you focus on having a hen party rather than a weekend.
Although hen weekends are definitely more popular these days, hen party’s can be more inclusive. You can plan hen party’s carefully so they fit in with people’s diaries and so that everyone that you want to come can afford it as they can come for all or part of the day and evening. Also when mum and auntie are so tired they are falling asleep in their tequila sunrise’s they can get an early taxi home whilst you go on and dance til dawn.
For more information and for other interesting Hen weekend and Hen party ideas take a look at what Banzai has to offer http://www.banzai-
# # #
Banzai Events are a leading multi activity company based in Oxfordshire specialising in Quad Biking, Honda Pilots, Off Road Go Karting, Shooting, Rally Driving, Team Building and provide fantastic conference facilities.