News By Tag
News By Location
Oxford conference venue Banzai reinforces the importance of Team Building
Banzai, a leading Oxford conference venue, reminds us that despite the economic down turn companies should work to unite their staff to creating a strong, dedicated team & that it doesn’t always have to cost a lot of money.
By: Banzai Events
Although this is understandable to some extent, as soon as negativity, uncertainty and increased pressure surround staff it is so important to counteract this by uniting staff in engaging in the overall business’ aims and what better way to show staff them that you are interested and invested in their future than organising a team building event?
Here are Banzai’s top 5 of Team Building suggestions:
1. A cake baking contest – Join the cupcake revolution and see if you have any buddy Delia’s in your office.
2. A physical & mental challenge – check out the activities that Banzai has to offer, particularly those that require building trust & working together.
3. A comedy night out – Group discounts are often available for the big name acts or most bars and pubs have an open mike or smaller scale comedy night.
4. Raising money for charity event. There are so many to choose from: sponsored walks, runs, coffee mornings, skydiving etc. Ask what charity that your staff feel passionate about and if an event doesn’t already exist then organise your own.
5. Improving the office environment by grabbing a paint brush or having a photo competition with the winner having their work framed and hung in the office.
# # #
Banzai Events are a leading multi activity company based in Oxfordshire specialising in Quad Biking, Honda Pilots, Off Road Go Karting, Shooting, Rally Driving, Team Building and provide fantastic conference facilities.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 22, 2011