News By Tag
News By Place
ARISE Foundation - Celebrating its 25th Year -Unveils its Most Comprehensive Anger Management Course
ARISE Foundation launches its new Anger Management Course designed for individuals working with at-risk youth in a variety of settings.
The ARISE Anger Management Course includes:
• 6 Evidence-
• 3 Powerful ARISE Anger Management webinars (40 minutes each). Each webinar comes complete with Participant Worksheets.
• 150 ARISE Tips for Dealing with Anger, Temper, Worry and Stress.
• 2 ARISE videos that focus on anger management topics like: Why Spend Your Life in a Cage and Conflict Mediation.
• 1 Decks of ARISE Positivity cards. These cards are an interactive tool to help youth discover new possibilities for dealing with fear, frustration and turmoil in their lives.
• 12 Anger related motivational posters.
• 20 Sets (300 cards) ANGER related ARISE Positivity Cards. Use these mini-life lessons to Educate, Entertain and Motivate.
• 1 A Very Grim Life book. This book explains what life is like behind bars.
• 1 Black Anger Danger semi-precious tourmaline gem stones specially selected to help release pent up anger.
A Two-day intensive ARISE Anger Management training is also available to teach individuals how to effectively conduct anger management group sessions using this collection of motivational anger management course material.
The ARISE Two-Day Anger Management Training certifies participants as ARISE Anger Management Group Facilitators. This intense, interactive training is designed specifically for those with little or no formal teaching experience, but who are eager to teach anger management skills to at-risk youth. By becoming an ARISE Certified Anger Management Group Facilitator, participants will gain the ability and confidence to teach, yunja guide, and motivate at-risk youth to become aware of the positive choices available by understanding and managing their anger.
During this two-day training and certification course, participants will develop confidence and learn what it takes to be a great group facilitator. They will then demonstrate their ability to facilitate interactive anger management groups using the structured ARISE Formula, which will enable participants to use all the materials included in the ARISE Anger Management Course.
In addition to group facilitation skills, this training experience was created to educate staff on coping with the stress that comes from working with often violent/angry individuals.
This comprehensive ARISE Anger Management Course is being made available for only $499 with the two-day ARISE Anger Management training, and $399 without the training. For more details about this course, please contact ARISE Foundation toll-fee at 1-888-680-6100.
Since ARISE was established in 1986, it has trained and certified over 5,457 ARISE Life-Skills Group Facilitators who have taught over 5,400,000 documented hours of interactive ARISE Life Skills lessons for at-risk youth and teens across the United States and beyond. ARISE is also being used in Canada, Jamaica, England, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, New Zealand, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Bosnia, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Bahrain, South Africa, Vietnam, Uganda, Nigeria and Haiti.
# # #
Provide valuable ARISE life skills and staff training to at-risk youth and the adults who care for them. We enable youth to achieve their highest potential as law-abiding citizens through ARISE group sessions conducted by well trained, ARISE facilitators.