News By Tag
News By Place
CAMS 1V-6P Automatic Rhinestone Setting Machines
TAMPA, FL: The CAMS (Computerized Automatic Hot Fix Motif Making Machine) is designed to automatically create rhinestone heat transfers in any pattern or design at the touch of a button. The new CAMS IV-6P Automatic Rhinestone Setting Machine
By: Alex Duran
• Simplified buttons for easy operation
• User-friendly LCD graphic menu
• One-touch start function for repeating last job
• Design, save and simulate work on your PC
• Works with 6 colors/sizes of rhinestones at a time
• Automatic positioning according to x-y coordinates.
• Automatic change of parts feeders
• High sensitivity sensors prevent errors and interferences between stones.
Includes Gem Master Software:
The software has an easy to understand set of drawing tools including a line, circle and arc with auto spacing for stones. It contains a rich library of different stones and sizes with the ability to turn any bitmap image into a rhinestone design. Provides a design simulation on the computer screen for realistic view of the design created with rhinestones or rhinestuds.
ColDesi is a Tampa, FL based apparel decoration equipment provider specializing in leading edge equipment and world-class training and service. National distributor of CAMS and the exclusive eastern United States distributor for DTG and SWF, ColDesi has offices in Tampa, FL, Schaumburg, IL and Shrewsbury, NJ.
For further information:
Contact: Alex Duran
# # #
Serving the apparel decorating industry since 1999 with support and sales of high quality Embroidery Equipment, Direct to Garment printers, Automatic Rhinestone Systems, Heat Presses, software and supplies.