News By Tag
* Fast reporting
* Fast Reporting And Analytics
* easy Business Intelligence
* Business Intelligence
* Business Analytics
* More Tags...
News By Place
Yellowfin & VectorWise to host Webinars: Making Business Intelligence Faster & Easier
International Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor, Yellowfin, and Ingres Corporation, pioneers of the record-breaking analytical database, VectorWise, will host a series of joint Webinars, Wednesday 13 July Australian EST.
Register for a Webinar time here: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/
“Attendees will discover how to unlock the power of their organization’
Webinar participants will:
• Discover how to unlock the power of their organization’
• See the world’s most easy-to-use BI solution and learn how it enables faster, sustainable, widespread user adoption
• Find out how VectorWise’s revolutionary software enables super fast ad-hoc reporting that is more affordable, and creates less work for IT
Rabie said the Webinar series is ideal for organizations that:
• Have growing data assets that are slowing down reporting and analytics
• Want to dramatically reduce the cost of BI
• Want to empower end-users to easily answer ad-hoc questions fast
“If you think making better, faster decisions with your growing data assets is important, then this Webinar is a must,” said Ingres APAC Sales and Services VP, Jason Leonidas.
There are three separate hour-long Webinars scheduled throughout Wednesday July 13 Australian EST.
To register for a session, click here: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor headquartered and developed in Melbourne, Australia. Yellowfin is a highly intuitive 100 percent Web-based reporting and analytics solution.
About Ingres Corporation
Ingres develops and markets the leading open source enterprise-grade relational database and a breakthrough analytic database, VectorWise, designed to support the growing need for analytics and business intelligence. Delivering on its promise of continued innovation, Ingres VectorWise delivers performance improvements of up to 70X that of comparable databases without the traditional overhead, and is suitable for enterprises and as an embedded database for ISVs and SaaS providers. Ingres VectorWise is quickly becoming a leader in big data management and data analysis for data-driven companies. More information is available at www.ingres.com
Ingres and VectorWise are trademarks of Ingres Corporation. TPC and TPC-H are trademarks of the Transaction Processing Performance Council (TPC). All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
For further media information, interviews, images or product demonstration, please contact:
• Lachlan James, Communications Coordinator on +61 03 9090 0454, 0431 835 658 or lachlan.james@
• John Ryan, Marketing Manager, Ingres on +03 8530 1722, 0422 463 859 or email@example.com
For regular updates and news follow Yellowfin on Twitter (@YellowfinBI)
# # #
Yellowfin is a global Business Intelligence (BI) software vendor headquartered and developed in Melbourne, Australia. BI refers to a broad range of computer software applications and tools used to report, analyze and present data in a range of formats.