News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Horse XFENCE® From McVeigh Parker
McVeigh Parker have rapidly become the leading specialist in the supply of quality horse fencing thanks to the latest innovations in manufacturing technology.
By: McVeigh Parker
We at McVeigh Parker, appreciate the costs and emotional implications of owning a horse. Having worked alongside equestrian establishments over 30 years we understand their crucial everyday requirements.
Our Horse XFENCE® is manufactured using the very latest machines utilising leading technology. These machines have been specifically designed over the years, benefiting from past knowledge and expertise in order to develop a fence that exceeds all expectations.
XFENCE® is the ultimate horse fence solution. It is visually appealing, tough, resilient and easy to erect. From its unique X-Shaped Knot to its revolutionary forged stiffstay manufacturing technology, Horse
XFENCE® promises new dimensions in fence security that simply can’t be overlooked.
Why Horse XFENCE?
• The unique strong unobtrusive X Knot not only provides an excellent joint but also its smooth surface provides a safe environment for your horses.
• Proven tests have shown X Knot to be 24% stronger than any other knot configuration.
• More durable thanks to the elasticity of the high tensile wire used. The wires spring-like properties provide you with an extremely rigid fence which is not only easier to erect but reduces the need for on-going maintenance.
• Improved XTRALIFE coated wire gives up to three to four times more protection than traditionally galvanised wire providing a longer maintenance free life.
• Savings on posts - Thanks to XFENCE® high tensile wire and rigidity, posts can be spaced up to 6 metres apart, if landscape allows.
• Its tough, yet its aesthetically pleasing looks blend into the countryside.
• Tension curves absorb any pressure put on the fence and provide a visual aid to erection.
• Security and peace of mind knowing your animals are safely enclosed as well as protecting them from intruders such as dogs.
• Five sizes to choose from, all with reduced mesh sizes, greatly reducing the risk of injury or hoof entrapment. Ultimate recommended for foals.
• XFENCE® is unlike traditional field fence, the vertical wires are uncut from top to bottom, this single vertical wire dissipates any pressure on the fence providing a very strong resilient fence line.
• Ease of erection makes it the contractors choice.
For more details look at www.mcveighparker.co.uk
# # #
For over thirty years Mcveigh Parker has been one of the UK's leading independent suppliers of farming equipment, fencing materials, landscaping supplies and equestrian products. The company has six depots conveniently located across England.