News By Tag
* Intermountain Financial Group
* More Tags...
News By Place
Utah Local Financial Services Firm Hires Experienced Advisor
Anthony Panek to Work with People to Identify Needs and Solutions Intermountain Financial Group, the Utah Agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), has hired Anthony Panek as a financial services professional.
As an experienced advisor, Panek helps individuals, families, and small business owners with their life insurance and financial needs, while supporting the client’s goals for a more secure future.
Panek has five years of financial experience working for another company prior to joining Intermountain Financial Group. Panek earned his Bachelor of Science degree at University of Utah in Political Science and Economics.
About the Firm:
For more than 157 years, local residents and businesses rely on Intermountain Financial Group (http://www.intermountainfinancialgroup.com)
• More than 14,000 policyholders and clients1
• Managing over $711 million in assets2
• Over $3.9 billion in life insurance coverage in force3
• Over $28 million of life insurance benefits (claims) paid4
• More than $8 million in dividends to whole life policyholders5
The company has been in awarded the national Sloan When Work Works award in 2010, 2009 and 2008, as well as the Work/Life Award by the Utah Department of Workforce Services in 2010, 2008 and 2007 naming them one of Utah’s best places to work. The company currently has offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and St. George, Utah.
* * *
*Securities and investment advisory services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. member SIPC. (Salt Lake City Agency – 6340 S. 3000 E., Suite 500, SLC, UT 84121 – (801) 943-6277)
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
Insurance offered through MassMutual and other fine companies.
1. An insured, owner, or payer of a MassMutual policy or contract.
2. Includes values of MassMutual and subsidiary insurance companies’ insurance and retirement products and investment products offered through MML Investors Services, LLC, a MassMutual subsidiary.
3. Amount of individual life insurance in force as of 12/31/10 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
4. Amount of individual life insurance claims paid from 1/1/10 to 12/31/10 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
5. The amount of dividends to whole life policyholders in 2010.
# # #
When you work with our Financial Professionals your needs come first. We design programs to help you achieve what’s most important for you, your family & your business. We help you prepare for the future with appropriate products based on your needs.